Sunday, March 13, 2011

Funny

Have you ever travelled through one of the South/ Southern African parks, taking a pic only to discover later that the animal you photographed was making a face ?!
I think it actually happens quite often and I always enjoy them very much afterwards.
Here is just a small selection.




"Hey Baby ;-)" or something like "Here's looking at you, kid." (from Casablanca)





"Hey, could you please stop?!
I already told you don't walk that fast! Hey, hellllloooo, wait,WAIT...."













"Don't you just hate it when she does something like this?! This is so embarrassing....(*sigh*)"












"Hi,hi,hi...That was a good joke....Hilarious...."














"Did you say: Look this cute, little Owl?! Who is CUTE?! Who is LITTLE?!"












"OMG! That is so itchy...And I simply can't reach it..."














"What?! Insects?! I have to eat Insetcs?! No one told me that before!!!!"












"Listen! I was sitting here on my branch. Thinking about nothing and then you just came and started to take photos.... STOP IT!!!!!"












And here is a last one, but I could go on for quite a while....



1 comment:

gwen said...

Haha, I laughed out loud :-))
Great collection, Katja.